I’ve been using this live chat solution, Zopim, on my website to chat with prospects, members and customers. It’s really easy to setup and my visitors absolutely love it. I’ve seen quite a few sites using them for customer service as well, so I thought it’d be interesting for you to check out as a value adding service for your business.
You can sign up for their free trial here, enjoy! (BTW, for the size of our business, I only needed a free account, but the free trial lets you see what the best account is like) 😉
Zopim Live Chat is a web-based application that lets businesses monitor and engage website visitors in real time. Designed with small medium businesses in mind, it is easy to use, affordable and powerful.
- Unparalleled Freedom: Users have a choice of replying via a web browser, favorite IM client (Gtalk, Yahoo! Messenger, AIM or MSN), or their mobile phone.
- Seamless User Experience: The user interface is designed to be pleasing and intuitive for online businesses as well as their visitors. Chats are also blazing fast so chats sent are received almost instantaneously. Chat widget designs are versatile and suits every website’s needs.
- Powerful Features:
- Get access to real-time analytics and information about your visitors.
- Use our Intelligent Trigger System to automatically engage high-value visitors.
- Get suggestions to frequently asked questions.
- And many more powerful features that makes customer engagement a breeze
Zopim believes that an enterprise-grade live chat application can be delivered at 20% of the price with 80% of the features intact. The 80% that matters to our customers.
Zopim’s packages ranges from FREE (limited to one agent and 2 concurrent chats) to USD 99 / month (10 agents). Start with a 14-day free trial to test drive the full potential of Zopim. No credit card required.
Zopim has been translated to more than 20 languages by their avid users. Chances are your native language is already supported, otherwise volunteer to translate and do yourself and the community a favor.
Do you use a CMS or web publishing platform to maintain your website? Zopim’s plugins allow you to deploy and customize the chat widget. The following plugins are currently available:
Want to try it out on your own website? You can sign up for their free trial here, enjoy! (BTW, for the size of our business, I only needed a free account, but the free trial lets you see what the best account is like) 😉